Volunteer Position: Video Editor for iLRN Webinars
Commitment: (flexible/varied) Minimum 5 hours/week, Meetings once every two weeks
iLRN is a dynamic non-profit organization serving the immersive learning professional community through innovative programming, networking opportunities, and events. We are expanding our reach with a series of webinars and need dedicated volunteers to make this possible.
We seek an enthusiastic Video Editor to help refine our webinar recordings for an enhanced viewing experience. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, experience with video editing software, and a passion for delivering polished content.
- Trim webinar recordings by removing unnecessary content.
- Add a professional title screen to each video.
- Upload edited video to our official YouTube channel.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the optimal promotion of published recordings.
- Occasionally assist in creating or editing slides and video aids for the webinars.
What's in it for you?
- Add to your video editing portfolio.
- Network with industry professionals.
- Obtain a recommendation letter upon completing your duties.
- Be part of a mission-driven team dedicated to enhancing immersive learning.
- Students strongly encouraged to apply!
- Experience with video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, or similar editing software).
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about education and enhancing learning experiences.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send a brief introduction and links to any previous video editing work/portfolio to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: "Video Editor Volunteer Application – Your Name" and visit our volunteer website to learn more.
Please note: While this is a volunteer position, iLRN is deeply committed to recognizing and valuing the time and expertise of all team members. We welcome you to join our team and look forward to working with you!
Thank you for considering volunteering with iLRN!